3D
CommunityNEWNew ReleasesTop Rentals3D Blu-ray4K UltraHDBuy UsedComing SoonSubscription PlansEntire Collection
Communityβ€ΊGeneral Discussionβ€ΊUSPS Missing Disk/Never Delivered..
General Discussion

USPS Missing Disk/Never Delivered..

Started byScorpioDNAβ€’Oct 9, 2026
πŸ’¬ 0 RepliesπŸ‘ 0 LikesπŸ‘ 15 Views
πŸ† Earn Community Points: Qualifying replies of at least 10 words earn 5 points each, up to 50 reply points per thread, per month.
Firstly, I'd like to say Hi and that I'm a new member, just started renting... I'm just another movie enthusiast that loves watching movies, Theater/Home especially in 3D and I used to rent from Blockbuster, Hollywood Video and of course Netflix back in the DVD days, I was a long time customer and I still use Netflix. I always looked forward to getting the movie discs in the mail.. I don't recall ever not getting an expected disk though. I rented my first two Blu-ray 3D movies, I got one and the other is MIA unfortunately. I already returned the one but had to report the other missing, 3d Blu-ray Rental is aware of it and will send another thankfully. Here's my [question and concern] "This should be a thread" btw... I live in Philadelphia so big busy city, how come the mail in disk sleeve have the name of the movie printed on them? I think the disk sleeve should be more discreet and not advertise what's in it and If it's a new popular tittle it might just pull a Houdini. So what happens now? What if the second replacement grow legs and go awol? I understand I won't be charged extra and the replacement is not going to be part of my actual subscription count but this can't keep happening with USPS right? Is this normal?

Replies (0)

No replies yet.

Reply to Thread

Sign in to reply to this discussion.